|Comment / Suggestion:|
Public comment presented during April 20, 2022 Engagement Panel Meeting:
BRENDON PITTMAN:· Okay.· Thank you so much.· My
name is Brendon Pittman.· I live in Berkley, California.
My last name is P-i-t-t-m-a-n.· I am a civil engineer,
just generally curious about the plant, and PG&E, and
operations in general.
· · · · ·It's a two-part question.· I apologize if maybe
this -- one of these questions will be addressed later.
· · · · ·But the first question is for Orano, and it's
regarding movement of a cask.· And the question is have
you ever removed a cask from your storage system once
they are put in place?
· · · · ·And my second question is for PG&E, and I'm not
sure who this would be appropriate for, maybe
Ms. Wayliff (phonetically).· I hope I got that right.
Forgive me if I mispronounced that.
· · · · ·And my question is did PG&E pick the best
technical system for the plant?· Thank you.
· · · · ·TOM JONES:· I will address that at the
appropriate time on the agenda.